Sunday, January 06, 2008

Diner Football Picks, Bowl Edition, Part XII

I'm still having a tough time with non-BCS bowl games being played once the big ones get rolling. Of course, I'm still having trouble with college football going past New Year's Day and the reality that my picks are 11-19 with two games left to play...so what do I know?

Anyway, tonight we have this little beauty:

Tulsa vs. Bowling Green (+4.5) in the GMAC Bowl: Oh, man. The two teams in this game have combined for over 7,000 yards passing this season so it should look a lot like an intramural flag football game. I think the biggest difference is that Tulsa has a higher completion percentage...which really only mean they throw it more efficiently. Bowling Green did their damage in the MAC, while Tulsa did theirs in Conference USA. I'll take Tulsa, even though it's pretty much coming down to who has the ball last and whether or not they score when they have that last possession. Diner Prediction: Tulsa 35, Bowling Green 28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home