Thursday, March 08, 2007

Entropy

Yeah.

We've let a few things go around the house. I'm really good about putting off home repair projects and such. Largely because I can't do them and need to hire folks that can to get 'em accomplished.

So, when water is coming through the shared wall between the shower and the living room...yeah...time to call the plumber. As long as he's here, could you give us a quote on remodeling the other bathroom, too.

And, since you work for a flooring company, could you help us out with a quote on flooring options to replace the carpet the previous owners put in the house to sell the house which we haven't really changed since we moved in a decade ago?

And I gotta get a few more quotes on cutting down the willow tree in the front yard that now has a major crack in the trunk that's so bad I warned my neighbors not to park their other car on the street.

And, while the plumber guy is here could you check on that leak in our 20 year-old air conditioner that seems to be leaking a bit?

Ahhh, the joys of home ownership...

...which strangely enough, beat the other options.

But I wish I could just turn up the radio to ignore that strange knock on the engine and just keep driving. I preferred blissful ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home