Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Answers

Yesterday I pretended I was back in college and writing down random song lyrics on the front of my notebook like I used to do when I got bored in class. I was kind of amused when folks came up to me all day having "all but three." So, for those that are curious, here's the songs:

Kiss Off, by the Violent Femmes.
Smart Patrol, by Devo.
Minuteman, by Stavesacre.
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter, by Nirvana.
The Kingdom, by Lost and Found.
The Final Cut, by Pink Floyd.
Something to Believe In, by The Ramones (but I was actually thinking of The Pretenders version).
Rearview Mirror, by Pearl Jam.
Karma Police, Radiohead.
Drown, by Son Volt.
Once in a Lifetime, by The Talking Heads.
The Great Beyond, by R.E.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home