Sunday, May 22, 2005

Two Meetings, Two Results

This morning, we will have a meeting to begin preparing our teenagers for a trip to Mexico in two weeks. The excitement this trip brings to our teens (and adults going as well) is palpable and the logistics of running a trip of 100 people camping out in Mexico for 4 nights (and having to feed & lodge them) gets the adrenaline going. Around lunchtime today I'll be pumped.

Tonight, the students I discipled for the better part of 4 years will each have five minutes to address our entire student ministry. To try to explain all the emotions going through my head seems silly to attempt, but suffice to say it's one of the best and worst nights I can personally experience. Around dinnertime tonight I'll be exhausted emotionally from the ups and downs.

At least I know what I'm in for in both cases...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home