Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fair Warning

I've been reading Francis Schaeffer again.
I've watched two documentaries on The Ramones, The Clash and The Sex Pistols in the last three days.
I've flipped through Kurt Cobain's journals (which still cause me distress when I do it because I feel like I shouldn't be reading someone's journals).
I've parused Johnny Rotten's autobiography and Bob Geldof's story.
I've glanced over some words of Thomas Jefferson.
I've been on a steady diet of The Simpsons.
I've been reading some magazine articles and two books on what's the matter with the church in America.

So, stealing a page from the government's meaningless warning system...

Brent's "Had Enough Of Mediocrity In Himself And In Others" Alert Level: Orange.

Just letting you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home