Monday, May 16, 2005

And...Exhaustion Sets In

After the busy weekend of weddings, a graduation ceremony, yard work, prom kids over, dealing blackjack until 4AM, listening to Fiver play a set (one of my students' band), a full day of work (including a meeting in which we have to deal with taking 100 people to camp out for a week for a mission trip--the largest in our church's history), a college graduation party and then in a surprising twist, I got highly emotional at the end of the final teaching of this year's graduating seniors Sunday School class (I NEVER break down in front of my class and very nearly did last night)...

...today, if you need me, well, don't bother. I'll be in my hammock ignoring you. Please don't take that personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home