Monday, February 11, 2008

Gearing Down

The weekend flew by.

Our annual leadership "retreat" took place. Lots of eating, lots of laughs, lots of deep thinking, lots of planning. This was on the tail end of the normal work week. Friday night and 3/4 of the day Saturday.

Kids in various places doing various things.

Teaching a class Sunday morning. Started a class--that went better than expected--on Sunday night.

And an even busier week at work upcoming.

And today is my day off...sort of a parenthesis between the two weeks (and don't even get me started on the week after that as I'll be preaching on Feb. 24) and Valentine's Day looming.

It already seems so busy...

...even flipping the newspaper seemed hurried.

I'll be slowing down by intent in minutes: Hammock, Hemmingway, Great Dog, Nap. Maybe I'll work out...

But everything seems warp speed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home