Saturday, May 05, 2007

Proud Colleague Alert

Just letting you know that I checked my work mailbox and inside was the newest edition of Youthworker Journal. I had a few minutes between meetings so I was flipping through it...and I ran across an article about the ministries that some youthworkers are having with the teens of soldiers serving in Iraq.

Lo, and behold, the by-line of said article was none other than Adam (the Lutheran) Griffin! Only the by-line didn't say "The Lutheran." I added that myself.

Unfortunately, due to site YWJ site reconstruction, his article wasn't availabe online yet, but I gotta say that I'm proud of you, Adam! It's cool when somebody I know gets into that pretty prestigious company! You rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home