Wednesday, April 25, 2007

10 Random Movie Quotes In My Brain Today

"The rain on my car is a baptism. Of the new me. The ice man. Power Lloyd. My assault on the world begins now."

"Check me if I'm wrong, Sandy. But if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key."

"Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, but we let down the funky bunch."

"Do what you love. $%&* everything else."

"I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."

"If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like."

"According to the map we've only gone 4 inches."

"H.I., you're young and you got your health, what you want with a job?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention? I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!"

"To have never taken a solitary road trip across country? I mean everybody's got to take a road trip, at least once in their lives. Just you and some music."

Granted, this isn't the only way to figure it out...but I think it's safe to say that if you can identify 7 out of 10 of the movies these come from, we can hang out and REALLY enjoy each other's company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home