Monday, April 23, 2007

The Weather Today...

...fits my mood.

It's overcast & breezy.

It might rain. It might not. The sun might come out. It might not.

The trees go back and forth, but not too much one way or another.

It's not cold. It's not hot, either.

It's kind of nice. It really is. It's not prohibitive if you want to do anything outdoors. It's also good enough of an excuse to stay inside and read a book or just go hang out at a movie or bookstore.

When it's the weather it just is what it is and you deal with it.

When it's your mood just seems so wishy-washy and indecisive.

But I have the freedom to sit in my chair with my and read a book with my cup of coffee, which sounds good. And boring.

But I also have the freedom to go on a swashbuckling adventure if I want, which sounds exciting. And too much hassle.

Neither sounds enticing.

Neither sounds awful.

The weather's an odd mix.

So is my mood today.

Fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home