Monday, March 12, 2007

The Generosity of Others

Why anyone would willingly part with any of them is beyond my comprehension.

But they did.

The sight of my daughter yesterday was her running up to me...

...smiling that genuine smile of bliss that you can see on any teenager.

Without saying a word, she pulls out a green, pre-paid, parking pass with a large, black #1 inside a Texas Rangers logo.

Then she pulls out two shiny tickets, and you can get a view of the field from the seats by going here and clicking on section 17.

Tickets to Opening Day.

At The Ballpark in Arlington (intentional use of the original name instead of the corporate sponsor).

With my daughter.

The anticipation is fantastic.

The day will be better.

Win or lose...it's one of my favorite days of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home