Saturday, November 18, 2006

Proud Dad Alert

Several of The Diner readers enjoy it when I put Kid1's art work on this page. Sometime this week, we're going to put a web/portfolio together so people can get a look at her stuff...apparently this will be a temporary stop until she gets her own "offical" domain.

Anyway, here's one she did this week, 11 x 15, watercolor, that she thought might be a nice addition to her Aunt Jill & Uncle Shane's, gameroom/wine cellar/bar/guest room downstairs:



Here's a pastel landscape, 11 x 17, that hung in the local Starbucks for a couple of weeks she did in her art class:



She told me that this week she intends to do a series of paintings while she's on vacation to highlight the injustices in Darfur regarding the "Invisible Children" crisis...

...I'm intrigued.

And, I wonder exactly how I got such interesting children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home