Friday, November 17, 2006

Iron Bowl Prediction

The Dallas Morning News said Auburn would have an easy time of it, winning 24-14. I'm not sure they've seen the same Auburn team I've been watching this season, though. They spend a lot of time writing about the Big 12.

So, after thinking about it, I think it'll be Auburn 16, Alabama 14.

I also think Bama will miss a couple of field goals...so, what I'm saying is that Bama will have better stats than Auburn (their offense will sputter and spurt like it has all season, too and come away with 3 field goals to show for it), but the way their season's gone they always find ways to lose games late. I don't think that will change Saturday.

Of course, that might just be wishful thinking, too. But I think that's pretty objective...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home