Friday, November 17, 2006

Good Harbinger

Now, I don't put any stock in horoscopes...the ones in the newspaper always seem silly. In fact, in our paper they always have a big, bold number to tell you what kind of day you should have on a scale of 1--10. I never see 1's or 10's. I'd imagine a zero would mean all the Pisces might die that day. I can't imagine what would cause the delirium of a "10."

Anyway, for some reason, I glanced at mine today (I'm an Aquarius) and there was a big, bold "9" staring at me.

Since I've got a pretty important meeting with my student ministry staff this morning at 10:30AM (see entry from a few days ago entitled "The Perfect Thing") I figured I'd check out what was going to make this a great day...at least as great as they seem to give out.

It read: "You're good working with others for altruistic objectives. You're inhibited by a tyrant or other large monster, which make the game more interesting. Get your team together."

My only concern seems to be this tyrant or other large monster that could make the game more interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home