Friday, March 17, 2006

My Mom Says Some Days Are Like That, Even In Austrailia

Psalm 42: 5--8

Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why have you become disturbed within me?
Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him
For the help of His presence.
O my God, my soul is in despair within me;
Therefore I remember Thee from the land of the Jordan,
And the peaks of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.
Deep calls to deep at the sound of Thy waterfalls;
All Thy breakers and Thy waves have rolled over me.
The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime;
And His song will be with me in the night,
A prayer to the God of my life.



Yeah. That's pretty much the crux of my emotions after my visit with my mom to her doctor yesterday.

The details of it I'd rather not share in such a public forum...it's hard enough in private. But I will say your thoughts & prayers for me and my family are very much appreciated...

...and felt.

...and needed.

...and wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home