Monday, March 13, 2006

Rolln' Rollin' Rollin' Get Them Dawgies Rollin'

I'm hyper-distracted this morning.

I've got practically my entire student ministry in the Rockies enjoying the 8 inches of snow that got dumped on them as they bused into Winter Park yesterday. I'm going to check the "slope-cam" in a minute.

I've got TONS of work to do. My inbox is full, and my outbox is empty.

And, I'm off in about two hours to visit Mom. I'll drive all day today with the girls and we'll see her tomorrow morning.

If this were a movie scene, as the car backed out, you'd hear Lou Reed's song "Busload of Faith" and it's twangy guitar intro as we pulled away.

"Three chords, sunglasses and an attitude is really all you need." Lou Reed said that when asked what it took to be a rock star. It appears that's all I really need today. That, and a busload of faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home