Sunday, March 12, 2006

You Don't Never Leave A Man Behind!

Our spring break ski trip left at 10:30PM last night headed for Winter Park and what looks to be an incredible week of spring skiing. I'd imagine they're in New Mexico somewhere right about now.

I went up to see them before they departed.

I didn't get to go. Family responsibilities take priority this week.

Mentally, I get that. I understand that. I also know I'm making the right choice to visit my mom this week as she'll be getting some results about her chemotherapy treatment. Could be good. Could be neutral. Could be bad. We'll see. But I know I'm doing the right thing by using spring break to visit her and be there with her no matter what the result are.

The leaders of the trip are well trained and fully capable of running the trip. I really have no concerns of that, either.

So, if I'm doing the right thing and I have no worries, why am I sitting here feeling as if I'm not where I'm supposed to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home