Saturday, November 26, 2005

"It's This Kind Of Spontaneous Publicity--Your Name In Print--That MAKES People."

First of all, 32 points to whoever can tell me the movie that line came from.

Secondly, in the "local" section in today's Dallas Morning News, my daughter Shelby is on the front page! Well, her and the other company members are...they're promoting the performance of The Nutcracker, which is actually a pretty big deal in our community. I mean, there's about 750 tickets sold for each of the two performances--and they're somewhat pricey, too. It ain't a school play, if you know what I mean.

(I checked the on-line version and it hasn't been updated yet. I'll let you know when/if it is)

Anyway, you could do me a big favor: We need some of those special sections to give to various aunts & grandparents and such. So, faithful readers, if you have the DMN delivered and don't mind parting with today's "Neighbors" section, it would be greatly appreciated by our extended family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home