Sunday, February 06, 2005

New Experience

For all my friends who have daughters, allow me to just share with you a reality. One day you're taking your daughter to see Beauty and the Beast on ice, and then you wake up what seems like the next day and realize that you're taking her and a new friend to the movie. By themselves.

Okay, so I'm easing into it by getting in on the steps rather than diving in the deep end off the diving board. I'm not quite ready to just drop her and her friend off at the mall...so I chose a movie (Sideways, which was excellent. Thomas Hadon Church stole the show) that started and ended at the same time as theirs.

Being teenage girls, they chose Johnny Depp and Finding Neverland. He didn't disappoint.

*Deep breath*

All of a sudden I feel like tomorrow a will involve a cap and gown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home