Saturday, April 26, 2008

Trifecta

I was sports intensive last night, flipping through three channels...

...Mavericks (I don't really care about NBA but I was interested in score updates) win by 10.
...Rangers danced around like they'd won the World Series after their 10-inning win against the Twins, snapping a 7-game losing streak (you gotta celebrate what you can, I guess). As an added bonus, I got a photo of the Rudd family children texted to me from a San Francisco Giants game!
...and the Stars beat San Jose in Game 1 of round 2 of the Stanley Cup playoffs--an overtime goal in a game where we were badly outplayed. Not to mention that it didn't wind up being one of those several overtime west coast games that keeps you up until two in the morning.

There was joy in Mudville, and I'm in an exceptionally good mood today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home