Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blast From The Past

The higher-order life-liver sister Jilly stays pretty organized. My guess is that it's all part of higher-order life-living. Label makers. Big tupperware to keep stuff in. Cleaning closets & drawers occurs frequently.

But she came across this recently.

I have no idea why she has this.

And, I have no idea why I'd post this. But it's me and Tracy, circa 1987. It was right before the Sigma Pi's Orchid Ball (which only happens every four years or something like that) getting ready to board the bus on the way to Atlanta. This was the same night that we crashed a Bar Mitzvah of some kid in order to get the plastic replica Atlanta Braves batting helmets we'd seen all over the same hotel (that, when you turned them around backwards, like a catcher would wear it, said something like "Thanks for coming to Abe's Bar Mitzvah" and had the date on it. They were "must-haves" among my group, and there were stacks and stacks of them. We also signed the huge painting letting old Abe know we attended).

Anyway, here's me rocking the mullet and wearing sneakers with a tuxedo. Tracy was rocking the gorgeous, as per usual:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home