Monday, February 25, 2008

Reality

Taught three times in big church yesterday...napped in between services. Hard nap, too.

Led a discussion in a Sunday School class after that. Wasn't difficult but worked hard to stay focused on the task at-hand. The class made it easy, but still.

Slept later than usual. Got up at 6AM. I dreamed that the worship team changed the order of service and I missed the sermon "time" and somebody had to fill in for me, and then had to get called on the carpet in front of a group of elders.

And I'm already in a fog. That state of hoobey-goobey that you're walking around but everything seems surreal.

Just another reminder why I don't think I'm cut out for three services on a Sunday, man. I don't know how we did four back in the day.

So, today will be spent "recovering." Walking in a fog, trying to read, napping, etc.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home