Sunday, December 16, 2007

Proud Dad Alert

Kid1 art school project this time.

There were metal cutters, blowtorches, those cool welding goggles. The whole bit. The lessons this six weeks are involve sculpture, and my daughter took some scraps of metal, some time and had her brain come up with a jellyfish.

And here it is...sitting on our kitchen counter as some minor repairs need to be done to it and with my poor photography skills on full display. But, man, when you've got a proud dad alert going you can't always wait for the pro to shoot it. So, please look past my poor photography skills (I thought I was doing well adding an apple for scale, but I'm sure I'll hear about it).





And...this is "normal" in my home.

I lead a charmed life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home