Friday, December 07, 2007

Another Dream Interpretation

Sure.

I could go to a couple of web sites to get this stuff but, you gotta admit, it's much more fun when we pool relative ignorance and try on our own.

I remembered my dream from last night, and I need a bit of help with the interpretation.

Kid1's car was having mechanical problems. Somehow, I'd undertaken the responsibility for repairs myself as she wasn't with me (which is odd because I spend a lot of time trying to show her how to handle certain things like this so when she's on her own she'll have walked through it with me) and I picked up her vehicle and paid the folks.

Before I reached home, I smelled antifreeze. So, I turned around and went immediately to the repair place.

They looked at again while I read magazines in the waiting room, but they were able to solve the problem without me being able to finish any article, so they must've been working quickly.

Before I reached home, I smelled antifreeze again. I returned the vehicle again.

I did this four or five times.

I kept telling the desk worker that I didn't think it was the radiator at all but rather involved the heater core because I smelled the antifreeze so significantly from inside the car.

Then I woke up.

If it helps, the dream was in color.

This should be fun...

...ready....

GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home