Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Open Note To My Church Family

Hi CBCers!

If you're going to leave items in my box that you'd like for me to read, watch or listen to, please attach a note...ideally this would include your name (and maybe e-mail address or phone number) and the reason you left that particular article, DVD or CD in there.

For example, yesterday there were two items in my box. One was an article and one was a DVD. It'd be helpful if you put a little post-it note on them to say, "Thought this might be blogworthy" or "This contrasts with what you said in class, please review & call me." Or, in the case of the DVD, "I'd like to show this in class. Please review." or "I think you might want to listen to this speaker. She's very good." Turns out the DVD, as best I can discern, was placed in the wrong box...I think.

As you all know, I love to read and enjoy those kinds of DVD's and sermons on CD, I simply want to respond and interact...so a little note would be helpful.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home