Sunday, December 30, 2007

Paris (No Not The One In Texas) Update

Got text messages from my smokin' hot shutterbug trophy wife and petite Picaso Kid1:

"Just trying to do everything in 4 days is exhausting."

(on the Louvre Museum): "Way overrated. We hit the high points."

"She's [Kid1] is really bummed she can't speak more French."

"Hey Daddy! We saw lots of Monet's and ate crouque monseiurs!"

"We're at monmartre...artists aren't there yet at the base of sacre coeur. Kelsey is sketching and people are stopping, looking and taking pictures of her drawing."

I had to look up Monmartre. And Sacre Coeur. I don't get out much.

They get home tomorrow night...and I'll be glad, too. But I wish I could afford to send the two of them on lengthier stays and more of these destinations. I can't wait to see the photos and the drawings they bring back as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home