Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cryptic

There's some things I want to talk about.

Some thoughts I have about the American suburban Church.

Some thoughts I have about the influence of that Church on me.

Some things that I've noticed. Some things I've experienced. Some realities I've observed.

This would be a lousy place to do that.

This would be a lousy time of year to do that.

Suffice to say that spending much of your Bible-reading time in Jeremiah, spinning leisurely reading time in "Kurt Cobain's Journals" (thinking of making a run to Half-Price Books and ran across it), watching a movie about apocalyptic America will heighten your senses to things that have happened in your recent past and analyzing their causes and effects.

It'll have to wait until I die and you read my journals...if I haven't torched them all by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home