Friday, November 16, 2007

More Vacation Time

Yes.

I went to SF to see the higher-order barnstorming Sentz family a month ago.

And, in a strange turn of events..

...our executive pastor actually started checking our staff's vacation records and has been pretty serious about making sure we avoid our workaholic tendencies (almost everyone on our staff has issues in that area...partly because we enjoy our work and love the people we serve so mostly it's enjoyable) and actually take our allotted vacation days. He also seems pretty serious about comp days and stuff like that.

So...

...after 4PM today...

I'm on vacation again.

And this time I'll actually be taking two Sundays off--which is a big deal for those in professional ministry.

I gotta say that I'm looking forward to puttering for a few days...

...even if I have to clean out the garage and then put up Christmas decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home