Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sporadic

As I've mentioned before, tomorrow starts the book-writing. The excitement and enthusiasm has already given way to a sense of dread and concern...but no matter.

I'm getting after it for the month of November.

Hence, today is the last full-time day of The Diner for the month (and, we'll see how that goes) and will be going to a more part-time posting strategy. I can't imagine I won't be blogging at least twice a week...likely more if the book writing is going well. But the best word I can give you to describe the future posting will be sporadic.

According to Mirriam-Webster:

spo·rad·ic
Pronunciation: \spə-ˈra-dik\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin sporadicus, from Greek sporadikos, from sporadēn here and there, from sporad-, sporas scattered; akin to Greek speirein to sow — more at sperm
Date: circa 1689

: occurring occasionally, singly, or in irregular or random instances
synonyms see infrequent

If I were a good manager, I'd be able to post regular hours. But sporadic is the best I can do at present, and The Diner management apologizes for any and all inconveniences to the patronage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home