Thursday, October 18, 2007

"These Days Are Meant For Something, But I Don't Know What Sometimes."

I'm not comfortable in my own skin these days.
I'm missing San Francisco's East and West Bays these days.
I'm having a bit of trouble finding the "win" these days."
The football coach isn't calling the right plays these days.
People keep telling me "it's just a phase" these days.
I don't understand the execution stays these days.
I can't find the right phrase these days.
I don't feel like taking in any strays these days.
I'm not finding any trails to blaze these days.
I'm not heaping any praise these days.
I'm wondering if she prays these days.
There's no excitment in the latest craze these days.
My rock-climbing has no balays these days.
I'm taking all the wrong turns in the maze these days.
I'm going faster on the highways these days.
I'm not slowing down on the by-ways these days.
Each of the edges frays these days.
The headlights aren't helping in the haze these days.
I don't want to buy what's in the the displays these days.
I want to do more than graze these days.
I'm wondering about the Toronto Blue Jays these days.
Is that smell in the fridge coming from the mayonaise these days?
Seems like I can't come out of the malaise these days.
Things the should don't faze these days.
I'm not worried when the donkeys bray these days.
I don't have change for toll pays these days.
Why is there so much hullaballoo about gays these days?
There aren't many forests ablaze these days.
I'm dropping the baton in the relays these days.
My airlines are experiencing delays these days.
My tales and stories devolve into cliches these days.
The things that should don't amaze these days.
I look at the stars but don't gaze these days.
I listen to folks and wonder if they see my eyes glaze these days.
I'm worried about the harmful effects of the sun's rays these days.
They seem to have taken the Anatomy out of Grey's these days.
The lounges don't chaise these days.
At lunch I'm dropping all the trays these days.
I'm wondering how much my body weighs these days.
My property value doesn't seem to appraise these days.
I'm not the hunter, I'm the prey these days.
The dances around me are polonaise these days.
I don't know anything about Rutherford B. Hayes these days.
I'm worried about bug sprays these days.
I wonder if other countries have N.R.A.'s these days.

No question...
No matter how you slice it...
I'm definitely in some sort of daze these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home