Sunday, July 15, 2007

Little Help?

I'll be preaching in big church NEXT Sunday.

The topic is in line with our sermon series "The Disciplines of a Free Man." Pastors Bill spent three weeks developing the foundation on thinking correctly about the spiritual life...and today Bill is going to start on the actions that spiritually free people use as a means to develop their relationship with Christ. He'll be talking in practical terms on spending time in the Word.

Well, next week, I'm teaching on the reality that free people pray.

And, what I'm learning is that everybody likes the idea of prayer, and I think most people that follow Christ want to pray more, but they seem to struggle.

So, what do you want me to touch base on regarding prayer? Keep in mind that I'll be doing my outline Tuesday (yes, I've already been studying) so you might want to have those comments to me before then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home