Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In Honor Of The Opening Of The Harry Potter Movie Tonight...

I took this quiz that was going around on MySpace. Keep in mind that I've never read one of the books and I've seen the movies primarily because my children wanted me to take them (and, they told me all the things that were done well/poorly and/or filled in details, much like Nathan did when I went to see Lord of the Rings stuff).

Apparently, the answers you check would be somewhat representative of what "house" you'd be in if you attended Hogwarts. So, here goes:

GRYFFINDOR:
[x] You've never done drugs.
[ ] You have a lot of friends.
[ ] You get along with everyone.
[ ] You love soccer.
[x] You love baseball.
[x] You're into writing and art
[x] Favorite music genre is rock.
[x] You believe in "innocent until proven guilty" theory.
[ ] One of your favorite colors is red or gold.
[x] You have good grades at school.
[ ] One of the worst things you are at is lying
[x] You plan on going to college. (well, I already went, so I counted it.)
TOTAL: 7


HUFFLEPUFF:
[x] You're content with mostly everything in your life right now.
[x] You laugh a lot.
[ ] You like to follow trends.
[ ] Politics suck.
[ ] You love to swim
[ ] Water "marco polo" is awesome.
[ ] Pink is one of your favorite colors.
[x] Black is morbid & depressing. (I even write in blue ink because of this reality)
[x] Michael Jackson is talented as a musical artist.
[ ] You're an optimist.
[ ] You're very emotional.
[x] You believe in going steady at a young age. (well, I went steady as a junior in high school, so I guess I did)
[ ] You haven't made fun of anyone this month.
[ ] Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship.
TOTAL: 5

RAVENCLAW:
[ ] You're depressed to a certain extent.
[x] You love to read.
[x] You appreciate theatre & arts.
[ ] Sports suck.
[x] Hate is completely unneeded.
[ ] Indie is your favorite genre of music.
[ ] Every once in a while you have little anger outbursts.
[ ] Lying is sometimes okay.
[x] Blue is one of your favorite colors.
[ ] Knowledge is the key to power
[x] Sarcasm is the best kind of humor
[x] People should know what they're talking about before they talk.
TOTAL: 6

SLYTHERIN:
[x] There's at least one person you hate/dislike
[x] Basketball is a good sport.
[x] Football is amazing.
[ ] Black is a cool color.
[ ] You've lied about something serious
[ ] You're a very deep person.
[ ] You have considered suicide.
[ ] You are not very loyal.
[x] You like heavy metal.
[x] They make school seem more important than it is.
[ ] You're scared to grow up.
[ ] Anger is one of your primary feelings.
[ ] You have trust issues.
[ ] Guilty until proven innocent.
Total: 5

So, apparently, I'd be housed in Gryffindor. I have no idea what that means, but happy Harry Potter Day just the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home