Monday, July 16, 2007

19 Years. In a ROW!

Tracy and I have been married 19 years today. It's the "bronze" anniversary. I don't know what to do with that little piece of information.

Here's what I do know:
She really is the girl of my dreams.
She really has gotten more beautiful over the years.
She really is inspirational as an artist...who happens to use photography as a medium that moves people...and will provide them with lifetime memories.
She really has made my house a home worth coming home to.
She really is a fantastic mom.
She really is a wonderful student of me, even when her subject matter is unpredictable, or worse (and more often), too predictable.
She really is great with people.

I truly admire her...and that's cool to be able to say. I've said it before, but lesser women would've been long gone with some of the stuff she's had to put up with being a part of my life and ministry.

And that list in Proverbs 31? That's a start.

But she's a really wonderful lady. And I'm glad I married her 19 years ago. And my life is more abundant because she's in it. And I've often said that I live a charmed life. And I don't think I'd say that as often if she didn't make it so.

Thanks, Tracy. For 19 wonderful years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home