Friday, June 08, 2007

iChat Help

I have iChat. I have a camera/microphone built right in to my fancy-schmancy iMac.

I can see me on the video chat built-in iSight. The bar on it tells me the microphone is picking up sound levels.

I simply can't connect to anyone else who has the ability to do video chats.

My Mac guy is in Juarez and won't be able to help out until like next week sometime.

My higher-order life-liver sister Jilly has threatened to name my niece Bear Bryant (after the loathed and detested legendary coach of the evil empire/Crimson Tide of Alabama) if I don't get this thing up and running so I can see her belly.

I wouldn't wish the names "Bear" or "Bryant" on ugly pets, so if you can help me out with this before my Mac guy gets back, it would be greatly appreciated...

...largely because I think her middle name should be "Tiger," anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home