Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Alicia Was Right! This Is Fun!

You can go right here and discover the #1 song according to Billboard magazine on various dates. Here's a few select moments from my life's soundtrack:

The day I was born: Lightnin' Strikes, by Lou Christie.
The day my sister was born: Knock Three Times, by Dawn.
My first day of school: Alone Again (Naturally), by Gilbert O'Sullivan.
My first day of middle school: Best of my Love, by The Emotions
My first day of high school: Sailing, by Christopher Cross.
My high school graduation: Time After Time, by Cyndi Lauper.
The night Tracy and I first kissed: Walk Like An Egyptian, by The Bangles.
The day I graduated from college: La Bamba, Los Lobos.
The day Tracy and I got engaged: Faith, by George Michael.
Our wedding day: The Flame, by Cheap Trick.
The day Kelsey was born: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, by Bryan Adams.
The day Shelby was born: All for Love, Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart/Sting
The day we moved to Texas: On Bended Knee, by Boyz II Men.
The day we started at CBC: Macarena, by Los Del Rio.
The day I graduated seminary: Unbreak My Heart, by Toni Braxton.
The day of my 10th anniversary at CBC: London Bridge, by Fergie.
The day I became the pastor of discipleship at CBC: This Is Why I'm Hot, by Mims.

See, I told you this was pretty fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home