Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tape-to-CD Update:

It worked, was relatively easy to figure out, and you can do other things while it does the work!

And it was only a matter of time before Berlin, The Monkees, Guadalcanal Diary, Timbuk3 and others were burned to CD, loaded in iTunes and transferred to the iPod.

One side "historical" benefit: Tracy asked if I could burn the mix tapes (five volumes, but I only have the latter two in my tape box--I have no idea where she has the first three) I made her in college. This was cool on two fronts. First, it scored points with the missus. Second, I got to explain the art of the mix tape to Kid1...which is obviously a generational rite of passage as it came up on a television comedy we watched later.

The good thing is that art is revived and updated by this generation with the art of making a good playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home