Sunday, February 18, 2007

Now I've Got Something To Do For Six Months

Thanks to the birthday gift from the higher-order life-liver sister Jilly and Barnstorming brother-in-law Shane...

...well, let me first tell you what it is: A box that attaches to your cassette player (or album turntable) which, in turn, connects to your computer. It magically takes whatever comes out of the tape deck and converts it to either a CD or Mp3, which can easily be transferred to your iTunes library.

Now, since they've put a man on the moon and all that, this little piece of information may not have a "wow" factor to you...

...but to me, well, let's just say that I've got two realities:

First, about 300 cassettes of music that I won't really buy again and didn't know what to do with because, well, I like the songs and didn't want to just give them away or trade them in.

And second, I'm going to analyzing the space available on the iPod. This cassette-to-iPod conversion should fill it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home