Saturday, January 20, 2007

Good Start: Your Best Theory

The Bible conference at my church got off to a good start last night. The speakers each presented an overview of what they'd be talking about and my synapses were all flashing by the time it was over. Usually, at 8PM on a Friday night my brain is mush but the speakers had my thoughts going all over the place...but that's not what I want to blog about today.

One of the speakers gave an illustration in his overview about an electronic bulletin board discussion at the university where he's a professor. He said it was an excellent topic for college kids because it gave them room to be creative, and I thought on this very PacNW drizzly day, we could do the same thing at The Diner.

The topic: "Tell us the best theory you know of."

It could be anything. Toast always lands butter side down. Cats always land on their feet. Christians are weird. Anything.

So, what's your very best theory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home