Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Keep in Touch With The Dutch!

I'm off to The Netherlands today...you can catch all those updates at CBC's Team Holland 2006 Blogspot.

And I don't know how often I'll be in and out of The Diner but I'll try to stay open every day...and will as long as I can grab dependable internet access, but I won't know that until I arrive. So at least drive by and see if the sign on the door says "open" or "sorry, we're closed."

Now, I take horoscopes the same way I take fortune cookies...which is to say that I rarely even read them and if I do it's such a joke. And this is no different but I did check mine out as I was browsing the comics this morning:

"You're providing inspiration. Others are busily trying to figure out how to build what you envision. This is a good thing."

I gotta say it: It's not a bad harbinger to read that as you're leading a team to Holland for a mission trip on the morning you're getting ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home