Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Love Technology, But Not As Much As You, You See. But I Still Love Technology...Always and Forever

So, yesterday, I found this shareware that allows you to transfer stuff on your iPod directly into your library on your PC or Mac. For those of you that don't know, if you have something on your iPod that isn't on your main computer's library, it isn't designed to transfer that information.

See, it keeps people from pirating music if they don't have an automatic transfer capability.

But, I was looking to put some music on my iPod that we'd put on my wife's iTunes library onto my computer's iTunes library (we haven't mastered the ability to have multiple libraries on the same computer yet, so bear with us) and so I checked the web...and lo and behold:

Free software that does that very thing!

Now I don't have to worry about having the hard drive backed up all the time.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home