Monday, June 19, 2006

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that Hollywood's blog was there one minute and gone the next, just when I thought a prolonged and intelligent discussion was going to thread through the comments.
...that I need to clean off some bloggers in my links and add some others of interest.
...the Mavericks lost and they can't get a break from the officials on anything, while Wade gets looked at harshly and whistles blow.
...that I shouldn't have tried to teach my class last night. It was awful.
...that Slingbox is one of the most practical inventions for folks who travel a great deal and might just revolutionize the way television is done.
...that my Father's Day was perfect: Homemade cards, lunch with the family, a nap, thoughtful & inexpensive gifts, kisses and hugs from the girls. It really couldn't have been better, unless I'd taken the day off.
...that I have to take my car in to get serviced and it's so hard to read in the waiting area of the car place and the TV is always on Headline News.
...the congregation at my church is a very caring lot.
...the team going to Holland isn't ready yet and we leave in 23 days. I'm not really worried about that, just focusing on it more now because Juarez is behind me.
...I feel like I'm doing a lousy job at all my jobs: husband, father, minister, brother & son. No one or thing is getting the attention deserved at the moment.
...that the World Cup or Stanley Cup finals are the best kept secrets in American sport.
...I should go get my tattoo today so my friends Mike & Joye can see it before they leave for Russia on Thursday.
...that I'm bummed because I have this pass to AMC Theatres that lasts for one year and I was taking it to Alabama and going to treat various family members to movies while I'm back there. There are no AMC Theatres within a two-hour drive.
...that I'll finally get to see my nephew play baseball next weekend if the times work out.
...I should mow my lawn today but I might wait until Tuesday.
...I need to get on with my day, but I want to get back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home