Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, Can I Have Your Attention, Please? I've Just Been Handed An Important And Horrifying News Bulletin!

(first of all, 17 points to the Diner patron who comes up with the movie I stole the "headline from")

I'm stunned.

First of all, the senior pastor at our church--and a writer in his spare time--has officially started a blog. When I last checked there wasn't anything on it, but you can get it here. He's also a deliberate thinker and will measure his words long before he publishes them. But I thought you'd want to know. I'm really looking forward to it after hounding him about it for about two years or so now.

And the cherry on the ice cream is that his wife Deb has her blog here. She's got a couple of entries up already and well, let's just say that she has loose-canon tendencies, which I like. Anyway, I hope you'll check 'em out and let them know that The Diner sent ya.

Welcome to the blogging community, Tim & Deb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home