Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bandwagon?

So, the Mavericks lost last night in an exciting game by two points in the NBA Finals.

I'm trying to care.

Really, Mark Cuban, I am. I like my adopted hometown of Dallas. I kinda want them to win, too. There will be parades. Even Disney figured out that parades are fun for everybody so they throw them at the end of every day to tell you to go back to your hotel room because that's IT. It doesn't get any better than a parade.

But...

...NBA basketball might be the most tedious and boring sport I've ever seen. And these are supposed to be the most exciting playoffs EVER?

I really want to care about the Mavs and Jet and Queesy and Dirty Dirk and the boys.

But I'd rather help a friend move furniture than watch anything more than 5 minutes of an NBA game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home