Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mom Update

The L.P.N. came by yesterday and went through her checklist of stuff to check on and throught mom was a bit more "stable" than she was in previous days, and while the nurse was wary of telling me that I could come back to Dallas for a few days, she seemed to think there might be more time than previously thought. What that means is anybody's guess. When a nurse says "time" it's a pretty vague concept.

Mom tried to eat some and drink some yesterday, too. So that's good. We got to chat some, too...about what was the best stage of our lives. I said right now. Mom didn't concur from her vantage point. I couldn't argue...but we laughed about it. That's good, too.

I think I'm learning an awful lot about living day-to-day these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home