Friday, June 16, 2006

Juarez Photo Frenzy

Here's everybody loading up at the hotel on Monday morning...getting 9 vans full of travel gear (the advance team has already taken the camping gear at this point) and departed by 7:30AM is no easy feat, but the teens did well getting going:



Here's the site getting started:



The foundation is built and we're getting ready to frame the walls:



The roof is on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning we're firing up the roofing crew for tar & shingles so they won't be in the heat of the day:



Here's the beginning of Wednesday morning & what that looked like:



Here's what the house looked like when I had to leave to visit my Mom. I don't have any of the finished house, so if anyone on my team has one they could send I'd like that.



It's no secret why I love this trip so much...look like fun? Make plans to come along June 3 through June 9, 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home