Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Two Little Vignettes

Last night, the fine folks at Rearview Window, Joshua and Kristen, stopped by. A couple of observations: We don't have dinner with others enough. There's something cool about having folks over and sitting around a dinner table with nothing else going on. Second, playing Legos with little kids (and having some assorted small rubber muppets in the mix, for some peculiar reason) borders on mystical to me.

My sister is returning from another higher-order life-living adventure today. This time from Africa. My barnstorming pilot brother-in-law is in tow, and I wonder if whne he flies commercial, he "grades" the pilot on landings and what not. I'd imagine they'd both be pretty tired from over 24 hours of travel, though, so they probably won't care if they had to slide out of the emergency exit instead as long as they get back to SF in one piece. I'm kinda anxious to hear details of their trip...I read the itinerary and it involved picnics near elephants and sightseeing safaris and waterfall visist. For some reason, I live vicariously through my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home