Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is It Really All That Bad To Be A Poser?

Okay...

So on my day off yesterday, on my PlayStation2, Auburn lost to Georgia Tech in the season opener 17-14. My daughters came home and unlocked several new dancers in Dance Dance Revolution Extreme. I drove my relatively new car to the batting cages so my oldest could get some practice time in. I used the cell phone to call to find out what to pick up from the grocery store. I finally finished loading up my iPod with over 2,000 songs from my CD collection (I'm still staunchly convinced that downloading/copying music you don't pay for is a chink in the Christian witness armor), 5 days of music, and still have 23 GB of space left on my machine.

It couldn't have been more "not me." Well, it could've been if I hadn't read half a book. Or could it be that it's "becoming me?"

Anyway, this thought crossed my mind:

Can you be really be very anti-establishment if you're sitting in your recliner listening to music on an iPod after a day of playing PlayStation2? I gotta admit it. I'm pretty much a poser.

I really can't deal with it right now, though. I have to go finish watering my lawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home