Monday, December 20, 2004

An Update From Who-Ville

My Grinch-heart remains unchanged at present...4 sizes to small. In fact, it may have sunk lower.

This is in spite of our youth group's progressive dinner, seeing the college kids back at their party, and listening to (as well as teaching) stories about Christmas at church yesterday.

Maybe it's the fact the weather is 70 degrees. Maybe it's that the progressive dinner didn't run smoothly from my end of things. Maybe it's because my children still have three days of school this week. Maybe it's because Lost and Found (my favorite music group) didn't come to our church with their annual Christmas show. I dunno.

I'm really having severe trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home