Thursday, December 23, 2004

Snow Day in Texas?! And, Yet, Still Grinching. Hmmmm.

It was the last school day in our school district yesterday. I dropped Shelby off at school and then headed to coffee with one of my teenagers. On the way, the snow flurries started. By the time school let out and all that, there were a couple of inches of snow on the ground (none sticking to the roads)...soup was made, fire in the fireplace, daughters keyed up...the works.

For those of you still curious, despite wassail at work and more food than one can imagine (I can't get over how many baked goods find their way into the church pastoral offices), and snow on the ground, I would be less than honest if I said my Grinch-heart grew much today. I'm beginning to get concerned...normally, I'm full blown "Jimmy-Stewart-in-It's-A-Wonderful-Life" mode by now.

Anyway, here are some photos from last night and today if you want to see snow in Texas in December:


Our house last night! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home