Monday, November 29, 2004

Nutcracker Review

My daughter Shelby was in the local production of The Nutcracker. For the actual review you can get it here:
Dallas Morning News Nutcracker Review

The "official" review of my daughter's part used words like "merry" and "hectic."

My unofficial review was that there was a party girl during the party scene that was brilliant and beautiful and talented and frankly, stole the show.

I'm sure the other dancers were excellent and, as you can read from the above review, made it a wonderful evening for all the patrons.

I didn't see them. I was fixated on the party girl in the black dress who stole the show who was brilliant and beautiful and talented. She made it a wonderful evening for me.

I'll post pictures of said evening so you can all see what I saw as soon as my uber-talented photographer wife gets them developed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home